Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tombstone Tuesday: Benjamin and Elizabeth Miller



Benjamin B. Miller
b. 1814  Pennsylvania  -  d.1892  Illinois
Elizabeth [Smith] Miller 
b.1814  Ohio  -  d. 1858  Illinois
married January 14, 1835 in Holmes Co., Ohio
My paternal third great grandparents
buried Post Oak Cemetery, Louden, Fayette Co., Illinois
This stone is, I assume, replacing an old or missing stone and appears to have been put in place by a grandchild, considering the inscription below the names. There are more complete birth and death dates to be found on various family trees but are somewhat suspect because none seem to be sourced. If anyone reading this has that source information I hope you will consider e-mailing me at the g-mail link towards the bottom of this page.


Photos were taken May 31, 2011.

Descendancy Chart

Miller tombstone and me









SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment