Thursday, September 9, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday: On This Date In 1952



Happy Birthday To Me!  
Lisa Wallen b. September 9, 1952


I'm about one and a half years old in this photo since it was taken in February 1954 but I thought it would make a great birthday photo! Always tall and lanky I could probably pass for a three year old here! 

My mother wrote "Cake Face" across the back along with the date. It's always been one of my favorite photos. I barely remember the wooden high chair but that little table to my right I remember well. It was a three tiered yellow cart with wheels and we had it for many years and that's one of my mother's hand embroidered kitchen towels draped across it. This photo was taken in the kitchen of our house in Drew Park (Tampa) Florida just about 7 months before we moved across town to our newly built home in Temple Terrace where I grew up.

Love cake on my face....especially when it's CHOCOLATE cake!

SHARE

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, great photo!! Chocolate works! Yes, mam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest Birthday dear Lisa...I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Chocolate...oh yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa!
    *sings* Happy Birthday To You

    ReplyDelete